Raised so far
Register as an individual or a team to take the virtual Run With Dad challenge on Sunday 5 September.
Tell family and friends about your challenge, and encourage them to donate to this great cause.
Run With Dad!
This Father's Day, 5 September, go for a run (or walk) with Dad, or the special man in your life.
Get connected, and join the Run With Dad community to track your Father's Day run.
Download the Strava app, or use your Fitbit to track the distance you run (or walk) on Father’s Day. Wherever you live, whatever your fitness level, get outside and get active with your Dad, or the special men in your life to raise awarenes and funds for prostate cancer research, care and education.
- claire bolwell just donated $100
- Ewen just donated $26.25
- Edward Le just donated $26.25
- Jo just donated $10.50
- lianna Panasewycz just donated $26.25
- Kylie Clancy just donated $52.50
- Helen Perry just donated $26.25
- Todd Sinclair just donated $26.25
- Mardi Morgan just donated $26.25
- Georgia Holmes just donated $10.50
- Andrew Pidgeon just donated $20
- Coralee Flood just donated $52.50
- Brendan Keane just donated $52.50
- Nicholas Kontzionis just donated $50
- Ciara just donated $52.50
- Ness Cotton just donated $26.25
- Paulo de Jesus just donated $10.50
- Paul Chaffer just donated $52.50
- Steven Crook just donated $21
- Sonia Davis just donated $26.25
Is Run With Dad a competition?
No way, Run With Dad is an opportunity to get outdoors and get active with your Dad and/or special men in your life, for the sole purpose of raising money and awareness of prostate cancer.
Is there a Run With Dad event near me?
The only organised Run With Dad event will be held in Darwin (Northern Territory) on Father's Day, Sunday 5th September. We are hoping to announce more organised events in other locations - stay tuned!
How do I register for the Darwin event?
The Darwin Run With Dad event will be held on Sunday 5th September at East Point Reserve. Register to participate in the Darwin event here.